[SocBiN] new job offers for PhD students/postdoc/technician in RNA-small molecule interactions (IIMCB, Warsaw)

Janusz Bujnicki iamb at genesilico.pl
Mon Jun 19 22:18:14 CEST 2017

Dear All,

We have openings for four positions in a new exciting project funded by
FNP, focused on RNA-small molecule interactions: two theoretical (junior
postdoc and PhD student) and two experimental positions (technician and
PhD student).

Please forward this advertisement to anyone potentially interested.

We are looking for talented theoreticians/modellers/computer programmers
to work with us on the development of innovative software for flexible
modeling of RNA-small molecule complexes.

We are also looking for interdisciplinary experimentalists interested in
structural analyses of RNA and in drug design.

Application deadline: July 14.
Interviews: July 19-21.

Detailed information: http://genesilico.pl/employment

Candidates are encouraged to apply at employment at genesilico.pl
I will gladly answer any questions, please do contact me directly.

And please do forward this advertisement to anyone who may be
interested. Thank you in advance!

Best wishes,
Janusz Bujnicki

--
Janusz M. Bujnicki, PhD, Professor
Email: iamb at genesilico.pl

Head,
Laboratory of Bioinformatics and Protein Engineering
International Institute of Molecular and Cell Biology
Trojdena 4, 02-109 Warsaw, POLAND
tel: +48-22 597 0750
fax: +48 22 597 0715
http://iimcb.genesilico.pl