[SocBiN] postdoc in Genomics/Computational Biology to join my lab at Karolinska Institutet - SciLifeLab

Vicente Pelechano Garcia vicente.pelechano.garcia at ki.se
Thu Jun 29 21:30:56 CEST 2017

Dear all,

I am looking for a postdoc in Genomics/Computational Biology to join my team at Karolinska Institutet - SciLifeLab.

The available postdoctoral position concerns developing and applying novel genomic and computational approaches to study ribosome dynamics and RNA metabolism, and its impact to cell-to-cell phenotypic heterogeneity. The candidate will focus on the computational analysis of newly developed methods to study ribosome dynamics, mRNA degradation and tRNA processing (e.g. Pelechano et al. Cell 2015). The candidate is expected to contribute his/her own ideas to the common goal of understanding how RNA biology and post-transcriptional regulation contributes to the appearance of differences across clonal populations of cells.

Application deadline is October 2nd.

Please find more information and link to application here  http://pelechanolab.com/2017/06/21/postdoctoral-stiā€¦tational-biology/<http://pelechanolab.com/2017/06/21/postdoctoral-sti%E2%80%A6tational-biology/>

Thanks for distributing,

Vicent
Vicent Pelechano, PhD
ScilifeLab Fellow.