[SocBiN] FEMS sponsorship for the next ICCMg

Etienne Ruppé etienne.ruppe at genomic.ch
Fri Sep 1 14:10:20 CEST 2017

Dear SFBI members,
as our conference on clinical metagenomics (www.clinicalmetagenomics.org) is approaching, we are deligthed to announce that the Federation of European Microbiology Societies (FEMS) will sponsor up to 20 registrations to the conference. The only condition? Being an early career scientists! See details at https://kuonicongress.eventsair.com/iccmg2017/registration
Please note that abstracts are still welcome!
Looking forward to seing you in Geneva,

Etienne Ruppé
ICCMg, Geneva, October 19-20