[SocBiN] Postdoc in bioinformatics available, Gothenburg, Sweden

Anders Ranegaard Clausen anders.clausen at gu.se
Wed Oct 17 13:07:14 CEST 2018

Hi everyone,

I have an opening for a bioinformatician in my group at University of Gothenburg, Sweden.

We have developed a method to genome-wide map ribonucleotides in DNA using next-gen sequencing (HydEn-seq) and use this method to investigate mechanisms of DNA replication and DNA repair.

The bioinformatician will work on the analysis of our next-gen sequencing data and large-scale genome sequencing data.

https://www.gu.se/english/about_the_university/job-opportunities/vacancies-details/?id=3101

Best wishes,

Anders

Anders R. Clausen, Assistant professor