[SocBiN] Open positions at Miltenyi Biotec - Bioinformatician/Software developer in the field of personalized cancer immunotherapy (m|f)

Miriam Engels miriame at miltenyibiotec.de
Wed Oct 17 13:07:36 CEST 2018

Dear Subscribers,

We, Miltenyi Biotec GmbH, are looking for two Bioinformaticians.

The positions are:

Bioinformatician/Software developer in the field of personalized cancer immunotherapy (m|f)

You can apply here<https://short.sg/j/2478663>.

and

Bioinformatician/Data Scientist - Personalized Immunotherapy (m|f)<https://app.softgarden.io/just-hire/jobs/15cece2b-dab5-4e20-8ea4-d374ef57aebb>
You can apply here<https://short.sg/j/2847629>.

For our subsidiary in Teterow (Germany).

We are a global player in magnetic cell separation and our vision is to make cancer history!

If you want to be a part of this outstanding task, have a look at our job-ads in the attachment and feel free to contact me in case of any questions.

Sincerely,

Miriam Engels

Miltenyi Biotec GmbH
Miriam Engels
Recruiter
Talent Acquisition

Friedrich-Ebert-Straße 68

51429 Bergisch Gladbach

Germany

Phone: +49 2204 8306-2545
Fax: +49 2204 8306-8540
miriame at miltenyibiotec.de<mailto:miriame at miltenyibiotec.de>
www.miltenyibiotec.com

Sitz der Gesellschaft/Principal Office: Bergisch Gladbach
Registergericht/Commercial Register: Amtsgericht Köln, HRB 46171
Geschäftsführer/Managing Directors: Dipl.-Phys. Stefan Miltenyi, Dr. Boris Stoffel,

Dipl.-Vw. Norbert Hentschel

USt-ID/VAT-ID: DE 121 982 110

E-Mail Disclaimer

The information contained in this email is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any form of disclosure, reproduction, distribution or any action taken or refrained from in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the message.