[SocBiN] Autumn School in "Single Cell Analysis", 13-18 October, Leysin (Swiss Alps)

Björn Nystedt bjorn.nystedt at scilifelab.se
Tue Jun 25 09:36:07 CEST 2019

Dear all,
The SIB Swiss Institute of Bioinformatics (https://www.sib.swiss/) and NBIS/SciLifeLab Sweden (www.nbis.se) are pleased to announce a joint Autumn School in

"Single Cell Analysis"

This special event will take place 13-18 October 2019 in Leysin, a nice all-season resort in the Swiss Alps. This school aims at training students and young researchers in cutting-edge methodologies about single cell analysis in the various omics. With a mix of lectures and hands-on sessions, supervised by expert speakers / tutors, and in a nice environment and atmosphere, we are convinced that this School will meet your expectations.

*PhD students from SIB and from a Swedish University have the priority but the School is open to everyone.

Detailed information and course application:
https://www.sib.swiss/training/course/2019-10_single-cell
IMPORTANT: please note that your application will not be considered if you do not complete the form indicated in the course information page.

We look forward to meeting you at the Autumn School!
With kind regards,

The organization committee:
Björn Nysted, NBIS/SciLifeLab
Grégoire Rossier, SIB

The scientific committee:
Åsa Björklund, NBIS/SciLifeLab
Charlotte Soneson & Michael Stadler, SIB and Biozentrum
Vincent Gardeux, EPFL

Bjorn Nystedt, PhD
Joint head of facility
Bioinformatics Long-term Support (WABI)
National Bioinformatics Infrastructure Sweden at SciLifeLab
www.nbis.se, www.scilifelab.se/platforms/bioinformatics

BMC E10:3206, entrance C11
Husargatan 3, SE-752 37 Uppsala

Phone: 018 - 471 4413
E-mail: bjorn.nystedt at scilifelab.se

När du har kontakt med oss på Uppsala universitet med e-post så innebär det att vi behandlar dina personuppgifter. För att läsa mer om hur vi gör det kan du läsa här: http://www.uu.se/om-uu/dataskydd-personuppgifter/

E-mailing Uppsala University means that we will process your personal data. For more information on how this is performed, please read here: http://www.uu.se/en/about-uu/data-protection-policy