[Drand] contact

Jan Conrad conrad at fysik.su.se
Tue Jun 9 09:38:21 CEST 2020

Dear PhD students and postdocs,

I believe the current situation can be particularly stressful for you. I
know there are a number of efforts to keep up a good and healthy work
environment and to keep supervision and social interaction going as
efficient as possible. But still, many of you have family and friends in
other countries.

Your first point of contact is your supervisor or group leader/PI. For
PhD students there is as well your mentor or the director of
postgraduate studies and vice-prefekt, Per-Erik Tegnér (tegner at fysik.su.se).

Nevertheless I want to make sure that you know you can reach out to me
personally if you feel the need.

Hang in there.

Jan

--