[Drand] Changes to my career development work

Emily Freeland emily at astro.su.se
Thu Dec 2 10:58:36 CET 2021

Hi all, starting next year I'm going to be teaching a course called "After
the PhD" for PhD students in the Natural Sciences Faculty and I will have
much less time to spend specifically on MISU, Math, Physics, and Astronomy
PhD students and especially postdocs.

   - If you want take take the chance to meet with me in the next couple of
   weeks to talk about your career then please schedule a meeting using
   this link <https://calendly.com/emilyfreeland/30min>.

   - In the next couple of weeks I will send around a lot of the
   career-related resources that I've created. If there is something you've
   been wondering about or that you think needs to be covered then please let
   me know.

   - If you would like access to the #career-development channel in the OKC
   Slack workspace where I will continue to post more frequently, just send me
   an email and I will add you.

Enjoy the snow!
Emily

--