[Drand] [Kollegium] VB: Workshop: How to use laboratory tasks as an instructional strategy in science education

Fredrik Hellberg hellberg at fysik.su.se
Mon Feb 28 09:16:53 CET 2022

Hej,

I would like to remind all teachers with laboratory tasks in their
course about this works shop. It seem like you still can sign up.  I
took it last year and it was a very good opportunity to improve an
existing lab.

Teaching assistants can also sign up and if you have ideas for improving
an existing lab please discuss this with the teacher of the course. You
can get extra hours for this in your teaching plan if you take this
course and develop an existing or a new lab.

Best regards,

Fredrik

--
Fredrik Hellberg