[Drand] VB: Special Event with Fika – This Friday March 4th at 4:00pm - Guilherme “The Weirdest Phase Transition in the World”

Nadia Flodgren nadia.flodgren at fysik.su.se
Tue Mar 1 13:52:27 CET 2022

________________________________
Från: jeremy vachier <jeremy.vachier at su.se>
Skickat: den 1 mars 2022 13:07
Till: people at nordita.org; okc-all at albanova.se
Kopia: Nadia Flodgren; Guilherme Franzmann
Ämne: Special Event with Fika – This Friday March 4th at 4:00pm - Guilherme “The Weirdest Phase Transition in the World”

Dear all,

It is a great pleasure to announce to you the special event this Friday, March 4th at 4:00pm, where Guilherme will talk about “The Weirdest Phase Transition in the World”. Fika will be available during the discussion after the talk.

Due to the particular and special aspect of this event, note that it will be only on-site in the room Mega Floor 6th Nordita (NO ZOOM) and everyone is welcome to join, including professors.

Abstract: This talk's topic is actually a secret. However, it can be marginally connected to phase transitions, hence the title. I strongly invite all the researchers, students, and professors to attend it (yes, professors are welcome for this talk!) as the topic is pertinent to us all. The talk won't be hybrid as I want to turn it into a roundtable discussion towards the end (yes, with Fika!). So, please come as I believe we should all be aware of the issue that I will discuss, and I'm sure that your insights during the discussion will help us all to be better prepared to tackle it as we progress in our careers.

Have a great day,
Best regards,
Nadia, Jeremy and Guilherme