[Drand] Employment and vacation

Åsa Storm asa.storm at fysik.su.se
Tue Apr 26 08:05:45 CEST 2022

Dear PhD students,

Summer is closing in and I´m receiving some questions regarding your vacations days. So I´ll take this opportunity to send all of you this information.

  *   Your vacation days is regulated to your employment.

  *   If you only have employment part of the year, then you have less days.

  *   Once you receive the employment extension, then you will have the remaining vacation days.

As always, let me know if you have more questions.

Wish you all a nice Tuesday and enjoy the spring!

Best regards,
Åsa
Åsa Storm
Human Resources Administrator