[Drand] Scientific Fika 02/12 – Michael Kopp - 'Interpretations of Quantum Mechanics'

Nikki Arendse nikki.arendse at fysik.su.se
Fri Dec 2 09:37:04 CET 2022

Dear Juniors, this is a reminder of the Scientific Fika today at 16:00 in the Nordita Mega room. Michael Kopp will talk about "Interpretations of Quantum Mechanics - and why to care" and we will have delicious Swedish pastries.

If you haven't filled out our feedback form please do so, your comments are vital for improving the Scientific Fika in the future, as well as for justifying our funding.
https://forms.gle/MUhZyapJr5uZnfzs5

Address: AlbaNova University Center, Hannes Alfvéns väg 12 (6th floor)

We hope to see you there!
Nadia, Guilherme and Nikki