[Inparanoid] Adding a database to the Inparanoid web interface

Megan Rees megan.rees at mail.mcgill.ca
Tue Oct 6 17:46:54 CEST 2015

Yes - I was a bit puzzled by that as the database list doesn't indicate that it is the reference strain but I tried a practice search against another species and when clicking on the Mtb proteins identified the Uniprot link takes me to the protein for M.tb H37Rv.

So could I also then request Mycobacterium tuberculosis h37Rv to also be added the RefSeq identifier is  NC_000962.3<http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/nuccore/NC_000962.3> ?

Thanks Megan