[OKC-CosmologyGravity] Notes from today's meeting

Edvard Mörtsell edvard at fysik.su.se
Wed Sep 23 14:48:44 CEST 2015

These are the notes from the C&GWG meeting today:

- The aim is to meet every other Wednesday at 13:15-14:15, taking turns
between the 5th and 6th floor. The content is flexible and could include
internal and external presentations, journal discussions, brainstorm
sessions etc.

- Mikica Kocic and Emily Freeland graciously agreed to host these
events, of course with help from all of us. Thank you! Please tell them
if you have suggestions on possible group activities.

- We will host the next Klein Bottle 7th October at 17:00. We agreed to
have it in the VLR at the Astronomy Dept. Göran Östlin will be
responsible for drinks, Raphael Ferretti for food (with possible help
from Ariel Goobar if smörrebröd is an option) and Rahman Amanullah for
content. Possible activities discussed were
     1) A cosmological poll amongst selcted participants, with
correspondning picture taken.
     2) A Physics show.
     3) A gravitational wave presentation, possibly by Stephan Rosswog.

I will let Serena know that we are on for 7th October at 17:00.

I'll let Mikica and Emily decide if and where we should meet before the
Klein bottle in two weeks.

Best / Edvard

--
Edvard Mortsell