[Socbin] KAW bioinformatics postdoc to our KAW cancer project

Johan Trygg johan.trygg at chem.umu.se
Thu Dec 29 01:17:47 CET 2011

Hi all,
At Umeå University and Computational Life Science Cluster (CLiC), we are now recruiting a postdoc in Bioinformatics to work full time in our recently granted KAW project "From genealogy to yeast; the search for colon cancer genes with a multidisciplinary approach" where the aim is to identify mutations which give a predisposition for colon cancer.

We are looking for an excellent candidate who can analyze next generation sequencing data, develop methods and use existing software pipelines. The position is full time and for a period of two years.

Please visit, http://www8.umu.se/umu/aktuellt/arkiv/lediga_tjanster/315-1225-11.html for more information.
Application deadline is Jan 23 2012 to be sent to jobb at umu.se<mailto:jobb at umu.se>

Look forward to hearing from you
Regards,
Johan Trygg, Associate Professor
Computational Life Science Cluster (CLiC)
Department of Chemistry, Umeå University, Sweden