[Inparanoid] orthologs for chaetomium thermophilum

Erik Sonnhammer erik.sonnhammer at scilifelab.se
Tue Apr 1 11:55:40 CEST 2014

Hi,

we don't have any plans to make a new Inparanoid release this year. The
species included in release 8 were taken from the UniProt complete
proteomes, so probably your species was not there.

To run inparanoid between human and Chaetomium only takes half a day
though, so I recommend you do that.

Bests
Erik Sonnhammer